|Affiliation of Training Providers
Affiliation and Assessment of Training Providers will be conducted by TSSC for which the official Affiliation Protocol and Assessment Guidelines have been launched. Created in conformance with ISO:29990, TSSC's stringent framework will ensure standards and quality of training & trained manpower. These protocols have been developed in partnership with NSDC, which mandates affiliation of the Training Providers prior to delivery of training. We will identify, assess and affiliate the existing public or private training institutes in every region to ensure delivery of NOS aligned curriculum.
NOTE: 1. Submission of Application does not guarantee Automatic Affiliation.
2. Please note it is mandatory to take two Technical Job Roles, out of which one job role can be upto Level 4, and the second job role should be level 5 and above. Affiliation would be given keeping with respect to this criteria.
3. Application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
4. Acceptance of Affiliation does not guarantee Allotment of Targets under a Government Scheme.
5. Separate application and fee are required to be submitted for ESDM Scheme.
6. Complete documents are required to be submitted along with application for processing the request. In case documents are deficient request will not be considered.
7. Observations if any, are to be cleared within time specified to ensure the request is not closed.
8. Application and requisite fee are accepted only ONLINE.
To apply for affiliation, submit completed copies of the appropriate affiliation form and evaluation form and email the document to
<< firstname.lastname@example.org >> .
Telecom Sector Skill Council
2nd Floor, Plot No:- 105,